Women's Ministry - Jennifer Colburn, Director
I'd like to take a moment to extend a warm welcome to all of the women in our church, Tolland, and surrounding communities to become involved in our women's ministry. With your help, there is no end in delivering God's intentions for us as a group, team, FAMILY!!!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Through the gifts of Bible studies, worship, prayer, fellowship and love for one another we will equip, help, lead,
encourage and teach the women of FBCT to build and grow a stronger relationship with God and with each other.
Woman’s Ministry Vision:
- To establish a thriving, active, consistent prayer group and use them to continuously seek God's will for our ministry.
- To encourage all the women we come into contact with into a stronger relationship with God; to build one another up in the faith.
- To make the women of FBCT more familiar with scripture, encourage memorization, teach them theology and equip them for outreach.
- To bond the women of FBCT as a family/team - we are stronger when united!
- To get ALL of the women in our church involved in some way; using their gifts in various in-reach and out-reach ministries.
- To have a thriving community outreach program reaching women from all walks of life; all ages and stages.
As a women's ministry group, here in the First Baptist Church, we need to be helping one another to grow into a deeper relationship with God. I truly feel that He is what life is and He believes in us as a church!
I want all of you to know that I care about you and your family and would like to see all of us help each other in any way we can. At the same time, as a church family, we need to reach out to those in our community who need our help.
Growing a meaningful and positive relationship between each other will help make this women's ministry stronger and it will build upon the relationship we already have with God making us all stronger.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Colburn at 312-505-3297.